Friday, December 14, 2012

Some Christmas Crafting Eye Candy

Each year, I make a few wreaths to be sold at a local fundraiser.  
My friends Karen and Liz started a performing arts program for kids
 with special needs and the "Festival of Wreaths" is their main fundraiser.  
It's a wonderful organization and a fun event.  
Plus, how can I resist an excuse to run to the craft store, heat up
 my glue gun and put off addressing Christmas cards for one more day? 
 I love how this lollipop and gumdrops wreath turned out.  
A lady bought it for her kitchen.  
The anal retentive crafter at work...
I'm not good at casually throwing something together and making it look fabulous.  
A woman did fall in love with this one and is mailing it to relatives in Alaska.
My favorite.  
Some cookie cutters, felt blanket stitched cookie ornaments and polka dots. 
 I make this one every year and it is a crowd pleaser.

Linking with:





2 comments:

  1. Darling wreaths. Your cookie cutters and felt cookies are a fun variation of the traditional wreath. How nice that you can do this as a fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family and wishing you a wonderful 2013...Beautiful festive wreaths and such a fun way to raise money for a good cause!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete