Friday, July 20, 2012

A Little Crafting Time-Short but Sweet

With Summer in full swing, it's hard to know when I will get a few minutes at the sewing machine.  Each week we seem to have a different schedule of camps and activities and I'm busy making sandwiches, grabbing drinks for the kids and hanging their towels to dry!  It is a welcome change from the school year, but fast and furious.  I managed to squeeze in a little crafting time this week and make a few of my vintage inspired wine bottle wraps.  I took a few liberties on my choice of "vintage" fabric.  I couldn't resist this bright floral fabric for Summer.  Then again, it might be fun to hunt down some vintage 
Laura Ashley or Lilly Pulitzer fabric and make a few more......

3 comments:

  1. Love your pretty and colourful wine bottle wraps....they would look lovely on a Summer table!
    Wishing you a happy weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete