Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas Countdown


We are in full-on Halloween mode around here with assembling the kid's costumes and decorating for Fall.  But, I did need to get into the Christmas spirit over the weekend and start to work up a Holiday version of my vintage inspired child's apron for the etsy shop.  This artwork of a little girl baking really pulled at my heartstrings, but I came up empty handed on vintage embroidery patterns that were cheery enough for a happy little baker.





I know the embroidery design has to be as cute as my happy little pie and cupcakes, so I'm having to get creative and draw from childhood memories and my good old-fashioned baking supplies.  I'm almost done with the design and I'm hoping my own happy little baker will approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment