Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter~Vintage Inspired Wreath



Happy Easter!
Everyone has been sharing amazing Easter projects and inspiration for weeks, but I couldn't resist showing off this one last vintage inspired project.  My friend Linda texted me this photo of her neighbor's beautiful wreath and I immediately needed to know the details.  Her neighbor, Susan, has been collecting bits and pieces of Easter decor for many years (I think she said 20!) and tossing them into a big zip lock bag.  Susan finally decided to make them all into something and this is what she came up with.  An amazing collection of memorabilia (the card in the center was given to her as a child) put together so beautifully.  This is a wonderful idea to keep on your wish list for next year and now is the perfect time to scoop up Easter trinkets at the craft and consignment shops and start assembling your stash.  

1 comment: