Thursday, March 22, 2012

Assembly Line Crafting

Last week I had one of those weeks where all the stuff I needed to get done (the dreaded "to do" list) beat out all the things I would rather have been doing.  I committed to tackling most of my "to do" list, but knew that if I kept a little time for being creative, I would be more productive in general.  I needed a simple project that wouldn't require too much of my attention.  I took my own advice and printed out the pattern from my mini bottle apron tutorial and got to work.

This project was the perfect creativity quick fix that I could stop and start as needed while tackling my "to do" list each day.  And I found the repetitive "assembly line" nature of making multiple mini aprons to be very relaxing.  So, that's what I did.........
 If only I had had a few friends around to help me......

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand the need to do something creative after tackling "necessary" chores. That's how I stay sane.

    ReplyDelete